Monday, August 1, 2011

Music Monday-Rod Stewart "My Heart Can't Tell You No"

The other day I driving around delivering pizzas when Sara Evan came on the radio singing "My Heart Can't Tell You No."   I knew that I had heard the song before, but I could not recall at first who the singer was.  I just remember that I loved the song.  I guess my memory is starting to fail me a bit these days.  I should have known that it was Rod Stewart that first did the song.  I liked Sara's version, but she just doesn't have the same soulfulness as Rod Stewart does.  So here is an oldie but goodie for Music Monday. 




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Still love Rod Stewart's version of this song (sorry, Sara). I've always looked at it as star crossed lovers that should have been together, but couldn't find a way. Sad, but a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup soulfulness indeed :) Happy MM Dick!

    Namz recent post Peace Train

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails