Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cowboy Monkey Rodeo

I have been looking forward to this day since I first saw it on the promotional calendar for my hometown Bowie Baysox.  Today was Country Day at the ball park and as part of the entertainment between innings the Cowboy Monkey Rodeo was on display.

Let's face it.  I am a guy.  I like sports, and like most guys, I like monkeys.  If you want to have a hit commercial during the Super Bowl, you have monkeys in the ad.  Now, combine baseball and monkeys and you have the ultimate in guy entertainment.







Oh yeah, and there was also a baseball game which the Baysox won handily.  A great day at the ballpark.

Dude Write
Drop by Dude Write to check out this and other blog posts by the dudes that are participating this week.

9 comments:

  1. Man, I missed monkey rodeo.... That sounds like a hoot!

    WG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkeys...riding dogs?! That...is...GENIUS! Thanks for sharing the awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is just downright awesome. I would have been loving life if I had been at that game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just saw Rock Of Ages; the movie got poor reviews, but, on a positive note, it had a monkey so how bad could it be? BTW, if you decide to see the movie, you have to go with the right attitude. We found tequila works quite nicely for adjusting one's attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I have to see a monkey rodeo! How can I see that? Girls like monkeys, too...only I'd really rather not sit through a baseball game to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is incredibly amazing. Not only is the monkey awesome, but look at that awesome dog it is riding on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wonder if monkeys can joust?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails