Monday, August 22, 2011

Music Monday-Zac Brown Band-"Toes"

I know I highlighted a Zac Brown Band song on Music Monday two weeks ago, but I am in beach mode. Some time this week I will have my "toes in the water, my ass in the sand" so I am just going to roll with it.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Ooopss FYI ~ "Embdedding disabled by request" but still viewable on youtube. A good catchy one for Music Monday. Cheers! Happy MM and have a great week!

    Namz recent post Versatile Blogger AwardI'm Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Zac Brown picks! Wish I was going on vacation! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps.. cant view the video here.. :(
    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails