Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chrome City Ride X-Part 2

Back on July 31st, I posted some pictures and a bit of information about the Chrome City Ride event at my son's school.  It was a really good time for everyone involved.  However, more importantly, it was a fundraiser for the school foundation.  In addition to the work at the school, they also provide for group homes for those that age out of the school and other programs for those with disabilities.

The foundation had set a goal to raise $100,000 for this year's event with part of the proceeds to go to help build two senior center homes for the aging adults with disabilities.  I received an update from the foundation that they have thus far raised $104,500 for this year's event.  I thought I would take the opportunity to post that update and share a few more of my pictures from the day.




1 comment:

  1. Whoaa.. awesome rides :) Good to know that the the target goal was achived. Congratz to all that made it successful.

    Namz recent post Love Will Set You Free

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails