Sunday, January 16, 2011

Music Monday-Rich Mullins "Ready for the Storm"

Rich Mullins is probably my favorite contemporary Christian artist.  I had heard his songs from other artists and from singing in choirs when I used to go to church.  Sadly, I didn't discover him as an artist until after he passed away in an automobile accident.  To me, his life exemplifies what the Christian life should be.

This particular song is one that he did not write.  I particularly like the little story he tells as he is introducing this song.  I hope you enjoy it too. 




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I am ready for the star :) Have a great week. Happy MM Dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny man!
    Love his voice..
    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails