Monday, January 10, 2011

Music Monday-Julian Lennon "I Don't Wanna Know"

Originally, I was going to post a different song for Music Monday, however, while looking at some one of my news sites that I frequent, I saw an article about Sean Lennon and his music.  I decided to check out some videos by Sean and his half brother Julian.  I may eventually post a Sean Lennon song, but I came across this video by Julian.  I was familiar with some of his music, but I had not heard this song before, and I really liked it.  I also thought the video was pretty funny.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails