Monday, January 31, 2011

Music Monday-Eric Clapton "Pretending"

This week for my Music Monday selection I have decided to go back to my roots, which is classic rock and blues.  The man who really turned me on to the Blues was Eric Clapton.  Without a doubt, he is and will always be my favorite guitarist.  When I was learning to play guitar, I would have loved to have been able to play like him. 




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean bro. He's a living legend.

    Come this Valentine day 14 Feb 2011 he'll be performing in Singapore.
    I heard the tickets were sold out a month ago.

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been fortunate enough to see him a few times. Usually he sells out around here within a few hours of tickets going on sale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails