Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mailboxes and Pizza Delivery

As I have mentioned here before, I deliver pizza as a part time job on Friday and Saturday nights.  I do not have great eyesight to begin with.  I have worn glasses since about the 4th grade.  During winter time, since it gets dark so early, I have a more difficult time finding some house that I deliver to.

There are a lot of reasons for this.  A lot of houses have their house numbers on their garages, with no light on them.  Other houses have dark letters on a dark background (or light on light) making it difficult to read the numbers.  That is why I really appreciate houses that have mailboxes out on the street with clear numbers on them.  It makes it so much easier to find the houses I am looking for.

A nice mailbox is a little way to spruce up the outside of the house.  Mailboxixchange is a great source if you are looking for a new mailbox for your home or business.  They have a wide variety of decorative mailboxes, wall mount mailboxes, and post mounted mailboxes.  Sure mailboxes have a utilitarian function, but that doesn't mean they can't also show a little bit of style.

I currently live in a townhouse complex where we do not have individual mailboxes at our houses.  Instead, we have one centrally located multi-unit mailbox.  While I personally would not need to buy a new mailbox, if our HOA decided that we needed new mailboxes, Mailboxixchange has a variety of multi-unit mailboxes to meet their needs.

If you are looking for a new mailbox to spruce up the outside of your home, you ought to check out Mailboxixchange to see all the mailboxes for sale. You might just be helping out your pizza delivery guy to get your order to you quicker.

Please see my disclosure statement at the bottom of this page.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails