Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Music Monday-Toby Keith "Red Solo Cup"

Yeah, I know it's Tuesday, so my Music Monday is a little late this week.  Not really sure why I picked this particular song other than it is kind of a fun little video and I have been to my share of red solo cup parties in my younger days.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails