Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to take this time out to wish everybody here in the States a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that everybody can take some time to reflect on all of the things in your life that you can be thankful for, no matter how small they may be.  No matter your situation, I hope you can find something that you can be thankful for.

For me personally, here are a few things that I am thankful for:

  • In this tough economy and high unemployment, I am thankful to have a good job.
  • I am thankful that we were able to pick our son up from school on Tuesday for the long weekend together
  • I am thankful for WilyGuy for tipping me to BestBuy.com for Black Friday deals so that I have already finished my Christmas shopping and don't have to fight the crowds tonight.
  • I am thankful for all of my family, friends, and those of you that take time out of your day to come here to read this blog
Now, everybody go ahead and party like it's 1621!



Pilgrim Song - Party Like it's 1621! by JibJab
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Dick- Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family, Dickster! I'm playing catch up with your blog today. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails