Friday, November 18, 2011

Writer's Block

It has been kind of a tough week for me this week, at least as far as the blogging is concerned.  It has been a real struggle to write this week.  Normally, I try to post something on a daily basis.  I probably miss one or two days in a typical month.

It isn't that I haven't had any ideas for things to write about.  There have been plenty of ideas.  It's just that every time that I break out the laptop to start writing, I struggle.  I sit there staring at the screen trying to decide how to approach the two or three ideas floating around in my head.

Part of it, I think is that I have been unusually tired this week.  We have been a little shorthanded at work lately.  I also have a new position that I have am really enjoying, but getting a new program started from the ground up is taking a lot of time and brain power.

In the past, I have tried to have at least a few posts written that I can use during those times when I have nothing in particular that I want to write about or when I have been busy.  At the very least, I try to have at least one post available to publish. 

Usually, these little bouts where I don't particularly feel like writing last a day at most.  This week, it has been nearly every day.  How do the rest of my blogging friends deal with the occasional bouts of writer's block?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails