Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the 6th Day of Christmas-Carol of the Bells

To celebrate the season of Christmas, I will be presenting 12 straight days of posts related to Christmas.  We will call it, for lack of a better term, "The 12 Days of Christmas."  Real original, I know.  Some of the posts will be serious, some will be fun, but all will deal with Christmas in some way, shape or form.

Years ago, I belonged to a Baptist Church in the Bowie, MD area. In the last couple years that I had been in attendance there, they formed a hand bell choir. I was not a member, but I loved the harmonies and sounds they created using nothing but hand bells. It was simply beautiful. The video below is performed by the Hand Bell Choir of the First Baptist Church of Eastham, GA. It is not from the church I attended.

On the 6th Day of Christmas I present to you "The Carol of the Bells" performed by the First Baptist Church of Eastham, GA Hand Bell Choir.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails