Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the 5th Day of Christmas-Ho Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum by Jimmy Buffett

To celebrate the season of Christmas, I will be presenting 12 straight days of posts related to Christmas.  We will call it, for lack of a better term, "The 12 Days of Christmas."  Real original, I know.  Some of the posts will be serious, some will be fun, but all will deal with Christmas in some way, shape or form.

I have to admit that while I don't like when it is oppressively hot, when the weather gets cold, especially bitter cold, I start to think of warmer climates and the beaches. Sometimes I wonder if old Santa Claus ever gets tired of being at the North Pole surrounded by snow, ice, and elves. Do you think he ever thinks of heading off to the Caribbean for some boat drinks?

On the 5th Day of Christmas I present Jimmy Buffett and "Ho Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum."


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails