Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the 1st Day of Christmas-A Doggy Christmas Surprise

To celebrate the season of Christmas, I will be presenting 12 straight days of posts related to Christmas.  We will call it, for lack of a better term, "The 12 Days of Christmas."  Real original, I know.  Some of the posts will be serious, some will be fun, but all will deal with Christmas in some way, shape or form.

We have all heard phrases like "it's a dog's life," or "dog tired."  To me dogs are about the best pet one could have.  Nothing against other animals, just a personal preference.  A good friend of mine posted the article below on his blog, Intrepid Ideas.  I thought it was so cute that I had to post it here.  I wonder if they can clean up after themselves?

So, on the 1st Day of Christmas we give to you "A Doggy Christmas Surprise."


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Hat-tip... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around your blog. I like your 12 days of Christmas idea. I'll be back to see the rest. Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the old neighborhood, snow today, so the beltway was a disaster

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails