Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On the 9th Day of Christmas-You Gotta Get Up

To celebrate the season of Christmas, I will be presenting 12 straight days of posts related to Christmas.  We will call it, for lack of a better term, "The 12 Days of Christmas."  Real original, I know.  Some of the posts will be serious, some will be fun, but all will deal with Christmas in some way, shape or form.

I remember when I was a kid and the anticipation of getting up to open presents on Christmas morning.  In my family, we had a rule, we couldn't open presents until everyone was up.  I had two brothers and a sister, and we were all up well before our parents.  Once everyone was up, we could open one present each before breakfast.  The rest would have to wait until after breakfast, and it was usually a big breakfast.  It was torture.

On the 9th Day of Christmas, I give to you Rich Mullins and "You Gotta Get Up."



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails