Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas-Gary Chapman "This Gift"

To celebrate the season of Christmas, I will be presenting 12 straight days of posts related to Christmas.  We will call it, for lack of a better term, "The 12 Days of Christmas."  Real original, I know.  Some of the posts will be serious, some will be fun, but all will deal with Christmas in some way, shape or form.

When I was younger, I used to listen to a lot of Contemporary Christian Music. One of my favorites, it should be no surprise, was Amy Grant. At the time, her husband was Gary Chapman. I enjoyed his solo work as well. Gary Chapman also released a Christmas CD which included this song, "This Gift."  Whenever I have heard this song, I have always thought of it as a man offering his heart to a woman.  That being said, I like the last couple frames of this video set to that song.  After all, it is what Christmas is all about.

On the 2nd Day of Christmas we present to you Gary Chapman and "This Gift."

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails