Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas-The Digital Story of the Nativity

To celebrate the season of Christmas, I will be presenting 12 straight days of posts related to Christmas.  We will call it, for lack of a better term, "The 12 Days of Christmas."  Real original, I know.  Some of the posts will be serious, some will be fun, but all will deal with Christmas in some way, shape or form.

These days we are more connected than ever. We have our Facebook accounts, our Twitter accounts, and I even recently started playing around a bit with FourSquare.  How could we survive without knowing every little status update?  They seemed to do OK 2000 years ago to get the story of the Nativity out.  Still, a couple friends posted this on Facebook today, and I thought it was pretty neat.

On the 8th Day of Christmas I present to you The Digital Story of the Nativity.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails