Monday, November 23, 2009

Music Monday-Sawyer Brown "Thank God For You"

Since Thursday is Thanksgiving Day, I decided to select a song for Music Monday that gives thanks. It may not be exactly the meaning of what the holiday is truly about, but it's kind of fun. Sawyer Brown and "Thank God For You."





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. been a while since I heard that one. Great pick! Is Sawyer Brown still around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked Sawyer Brown! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh... I loves me some Sawyer Brown... I saw them last year at the Sears Centre here in Elgin, IL... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails