Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks


In all seriousness, though, Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope that you have the opportunity to enjoy the day and pause to give thoughts to those things that you do have reasons to give thanks.  For me that includes:
  1. Having a family that is in relatively good health overall.
  2. Having a job to go to that puts food on the table and covers the basics.
  3. Living in the greatest country the world has ever known.
That is not to say that things couldn't be better.  I could be MORE thankful if:
  1. Traffic wasn't so horrific on the beltway to and from work.
  2. I only had to work one job to make ends meet.
  3. My next door neighbor could keep his damned dog from barking constantly and if he would buy a set of headphones so I wouldn't have to hear his music (he don't listen to George Strait)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails