Monday, March 1, 2010

Music Monday-George Strait "Living for the Night"

Every time I hear this song, I have the following thoughts. First, I absolutely love the song. I really tend to gravitate to these mellow, broken heart songs. I especially love the line "Whiskey kills the man you've turned me into." Second, I am amazed by the consistency and quality of the music put out by George Strait. After nearly 30 years, and 57 #1 songs, like a fine wine, George Strait just gets better with age.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails