Sunday, February 7, 2010

Music Monday-Jimmy Buffett "Boat Drinks"

I have spent the better part of the last two days shoveling out the two cars from the two feet of snow that fell Friday and Saturday.  I am physically exhausted and unbelievably sore.  The worst part is, I just saw a weather alert saying there was a winter storm watch is in place for the area for Tuesday night and we could get another 5 or more inches of the white stuff.  There is just no place to put anymore snow.

I was checking the Capital Weather Gang and they say we only need one more inch to surpass the second snowiest winter in DC history and only nine inches to surpass the snowiest winter ever of 1898-1899.  That is over 100 years ago for all you global warming cultists out there.  Right now, they are saying that four inches is a decent bet and that eight or more inches a distinct possibility.

 I don't know how much more of this I can take.  I am definitely sick of the snow and suffering from a bit of cabin fever right now.  I have made enough progress with the shoveling that I will be able to get the cars out tomorrow.  So, even though it is a few more hours until Monday for me, here is my choice this week for Music Monday, "Boat Drinks" by Jimmy Buffett.  It pretty much sums up how I feel today.  



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails