Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I would like to take this time to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas.  I hope you are able to spend the time with those you love and that you are able to reflect on the true meaning of the season.

We have a very simple Christmas planned with, hopefully, very little stress.  We will open our presents in the morning.  Around lunch time, we will go over to my in-laws to exchange gifts and have lunch.  Then, we will head home to spend the rest of the day at home.

Since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, my office will be closed on Monday.  My sister is having a little get together for everybody that afternoon, so we will probably exchange gifts with my parents then, though we do reserve the right to possibly head over to their house some time Christmas evening.


Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I hope it is indeed filled with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by Ken. We had a very Merry Christmas with more family plans for tomorrow. Hope yours was enjoyable as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family and that you have great memories of the time you spent with them today! My kids make my Christmas special every year. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cloris. Merry Christmas. My son loved his Christmas presents, so it has been a special day indeed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails