Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday-Kenny Wise "I'm Not Through Loving You"

I have mentioned on more than one occasion that I deliver pizzas on Saturday nights. These days, when I listen to music, it is usually Country Music. This past Saturday night, I was out delivering pizzas, and was listening to one of the two Country stations in the area.

On this particular night, I was listening to WPOC, the Country station out of Baltimore. On Saturday night from 11pm-midnight, they run a program called "Charm City Country" where they feature music from local artists.

This past Saturday night they featured a song performed by a local artist named Kenny Wise. I fell in love with the song. It is my choice this week for Music Monday, "I'm Not Through Loving You."

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails