Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Messin With Sasquatch

I am not a big fan of television commercials, although they are a necessary evil.  Usually, I do not pay too much attention when they are on.  For me it provides an opportunity to head to the fridge for a cold beverage or snack, or to go the bathroom to relieve myself.  Most commercials, like the GEICO little piggie that went wee wee wee all the way home, I find annoying.  That is not to say that some commercials aren't entertaining.  My favorite commercials are probably the Jack Link "Messin with Sasquatch" commercials like the one below.

Funny stuff.  Last week, I had the opportunity to travel to Atlanta for a trade show.  One of the booths that I visited was the Jack Link booth.  Sasquatch was in attendance.  One of my coworkers and I decided that we were going to "Mess with Sasquatch" a bit and pull a good old fashioned prank on him.
Fortunately, old Sasquatch was a good sport and didn't tear us limb from limb.  In fact, he even let me take a more serious photo with my old buddy Sasquatch.  Next time, I will have to come up with another good natured prank to pull on him.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails