Saturday, October 2, 2010

Random Japaneseness/Random Hotness

In addition to the "YouTube is Better than Television" meme that my old friend at the Undercover Blackman blog used to run on a regular basis, there were two other themes that he used to run frequently that I enjoyed, "Random Hotness" and "Random Japaneseness."  The following would fit under either category.

What do you get when you combine an attractive woman showing ample cleavage and leg, a hidden camera, and a stop watch?  Apparently in Japan you get a pretty entertaining television program.  The concept, as best as I can tell, is to film guys walking by the bait, in this case a beautiful woman.  They film them and then time how long they glance, gawk, or stare at the woman. The "winner" would be the person who looks at her the longest.

I really wish that I understood Japanese, because it sounds like a splendid time was had by all.  Even if you don't understand Japanese, which I suspect will be most if not all of my visitors, it is worth watching the clip if only to watch the facial expressions of the guys, and the different ways they sneak a peak.  Oh, and of course the woman helps too,




Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I'm falling asleep a few minutes ago, then I watched the video, and I was wide awake laughing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josie, some of the looks on those guys faces were priceless

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails