Monday, January 11, 2010

Music Monday-Blake Shelton with Trace Adkins "Hillbilly Bone"

This week my choice for Music Monday features two of my favorite current country stars, Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins. There are a couple of reasons why I like this video. First off, it is just fun.

Second, it reminds me a little bit of a black tie dinner I had to attend for work when I was dating my wife. It was one of those fancy dinners where they have tiny food on big plates and the food looks more like a decoration than a meal. A little more than two minutes into the video, they bring Trace and Blake their food. The look on Trace's face pretty much sums up how we looked when we got our plates. After the dinner, we went through the McDonald's drive through to get some food in our stomachs.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. I really liked that song. Don't think I've heard it before. Oh yeah I got that Hillbilly Bone,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace Adkins is one of my absolute favorites! Blake Shelton isn't bad either! Great pick! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails