Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tina Stull

It has been a long time since I followed drag racing.  It was probably back in the day of "Big Daddy" Don Gartlis, Don "The Snake" Prudhomme, and Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen.  However, I now have a favorite drag racer to follow, Tina Stull.

I actually learned about Tina on Twitter.  The reason that she has become my favorite drag racer is because the woman is a true patriot, and a conservative.  She is the founder of Team Troops, a support program to give back to our troops.

You can learn more about Tina Stull Racing at her website and her work with Team Troops.  You can also follow her on Twitter.  We wish her much success during the upcoming race season and her work with the troops.  We always think highly of those who support the troops.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord, I haven't thought about Big Daddy, The Snake, The Mongoose. in a coons age.
    But I think you have me, turned-on(oops), to Drag racing again, With Tina(whats her nickname?) Stull. Thanks, Bud!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails