Monday, January 2, 2012

Music Monday-Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson "Don't You Wanna Stay"

Over the weekend, all the different media outlets were counting down and reminiscing the best of 2011.  WMZQ, the country music radio station in the DC area was no exception.  Since their station ID is 98.7. they counted down the top 98 country songs of 2011.  Their pick for the #1 country song of 2011 was Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson and "Don't You Wanna Stay."  I like the song, but it definitely wasn't my favorite song of the year.  It wasn't even my favorite Jason Aldean song of the year, but it is my pick for the first Music Monday of 2012




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that :-)

    Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New track for me - its nice (not as country as I thought it might be)
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice. I really enjoyed listening to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pick for #1 Duet Country song of 2011 would definitely be Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson's "Don't You Wanna Stay," but I agree with you, it shouldn't have taken home the Song of the Year prize. There sure were a whole lot of memorables this year, weren't there? One of my favourites was Zac Brown Band's "Colder Weather." I thought it might just turn out to be number one-ish, but then Jason Aldean "took the wheel." Man, his pedal sure was to the metal, huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails