Saturday, January 21, 2012

Map of our Travel


Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

This morning I was looking into getting Direct.tv as a surprise Christmas gift for my husband when my heart sank. I completely forgot that our anniversary was only ( gasp) four days away. I am usually really good at remembering dates and usually have everything planned out for our big days. Recently, I started a new job and my mind has just been else where. I racked my brain thinking about what I was going to do for our fourth wedding anniversary. I usually don’t get my husband a big gift, but try to make something or get something of sentimental value. Two years ago, I made a really great photo book of our trip to Costa Rica the previous year. He loved it and it is a great coffee table addition. Last year, I ended up making him a craft with fifty two cards that listed fifty two reasons why I adored him. I really set myself up to fail if I forgot because the gifts previously have been so incredibly thoughtful. Finally, I decided that I was going to have a map made of every place that we have traveled together framed and left open so that we could add more pins. I know that it is last minute, but I am really hoping that he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails