Monday, November 15, 2010

Music Monday-Jason Aldean "My Kinda Party"

I really like artists that can create a distinctive sound for themselves. Jason Aldean has a driving, rocking, country sound that is his own.  His latest effort, "My Kinda Party" continues in his development of his own sound.  It is my choice for this week's Music Monday.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I really like Jason Aldean and the more music he releases the more more I like him, he's going to be one of those country artists who just gets better with age I think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails