Monday, November 8, 2010

Music Monday-Gary Allan "Tough Little Boys

In light of the fact that today was the day we took my son to live at his new school, I felt that "Tough Little Boys" by Gary Allan would be an appropriate choice for Music Monday today.  I know that the lyrics are based on a dad for his little girl, but I can tell you having a boy is just as tough on some of us, at least for me.  It will be a long two weeks until I see him again for Thanksgiving.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Aaww man. Have always loved country music too. And this one is sweet. Good choice Dickster. Happy MM. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails