Monday, February 28, 2011

Music Monday-Paul McCartney "Birthday"

Today, I will be a little self indulgent. Happy Birthday to me.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. We have started watching American Idol again, and my wife and I were both horrified to hear most of the 40 contestants left say that they had never heard of The Beatles. For we did not see it as just being a generational gap matter. I mean, I was very much aware of Big Banders like Benny Goodman, Glen Miller, Tommy Dorsey, Duke Ellington and Gene Krupa, which were some of my dad's favorites, even though I would not listen to their music on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your birthday??? Happy belated birthday to you then!!!.. and Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish, I am familiar with all kinds of old music from my parent's days and even before that. I even took a history of popular music course in college that went back to the 1920's. There is a lot of good old stuff. It is sad that so many don't know anything beyond their own era.

    Thanks all for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails