Monday, February 7, 2011

Music Monday-Robert Cray "Consequences"

I am going to stick with a little blues guitar for my Music Monday choice this week. Last week, I went with my favorite guitarist of all time, Eric Clapton. This week I have selected Robert Cray, who I happened to catch in concert once as the opening act for Clapton.  During Clapton's encore that night, Cray stood on the floor just below where I was sitting.  I called down to him, he looked up and shook my hand when I told him what a great show he had.

Here Young Bob reminds us that when we are faced with a choice between right or wrong, there are "Consequences" if we choose the wrong path.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Robert Cray is one of my brother's all-time favorite musicians. I haven't heard anything by him in years. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh man..sorry can't view the content.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opss.. cant watch the video here too Dickster.. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails