Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Opportunity

Over the weekend, I received an email from one of my blogging buddies, FishHawk of the As The Crackerhead Crumbles and FishHawk Droppings blogs.  He was telling me that he had started a new blog, The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter, and he asked me if I would be a contributor to the new effort.  He describes the purpose of the site as:
This site is meant to present as many views as possible of what we may want to believe is the truth about a number of subjects. For the more closely we seek to examine such, the closer we can come to accepting what our Heavenly Father actually says is absolutely true. For He will be there to counter what is not right, and He truly is interested in every aspect of our daily lives. Ah, but who is so deaf as the one who does not want to hear?

No, this is not for just articles about the possibility of us truly being in the end times. For it has been personally revealed to me that every day in this world is one of tribulation. In fact, even what we would naturally consider to be the best of lives is absolutely miserable in comparison to the worst of lives in our Heavenly Father’s Kingdom of Heaven. Therefore, be assured that this is a place for articles on politics (both secular and religious), business practices, social issues, environmental concerns, as well as spiritual matters—not all from a strictly “Christian” perspective, neither. 
First, I would publicly like to thank FishHawk for his gracious invitation to be a part of this new site.  I have never met FishHawk, and we only know each other from our blogs and comments on those blogs, so I am flattered that he asked.  I have accepted his offer to be a participant.  At this point, I am not sure what types of contributions that I will make, but I have a couple different ideas.  There may be some items that I post on The Tribulations Times Herald-Exhorter that I will also cross post here.  Either way, I am interested in seeing how this turns out, and I encourage you to give the new site a visit.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. WOW! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! NOW, GET BUSY AND PUBLISH SOMETHING OVER THERE!!! (Sorry for yelling. I got really excited when I saw this.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails