Monday, July 12, 2010

Music Monday-Trace Adkins "This Ain't No Love Song"

I am a big fan of Trace Adkins.  He has a distinctive vocal style.  I like his politics.  So when I visited CMT.com today to look for videos for Music Monday, I was glad to see a new video from Trace.  I had to make it my choice for Music Monday.  It is half music video, and half Victoria's Secret commercial.  For you guys out there, the video is worth watching just for the model.  She is SMOKIN! 






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails