Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun With Crawfish

An old high school and college friend of mine, the late David Mills of the Undercover Blackman blog, got me started with blogging,  One of the features that he often repeated on his blog was what he called "Why YouTube is Better than Television."  He frequently featured things that were funny, odd, eclectic; just about anything that tickled him in some way.  For some reason, when I saw this, it made me think of his old feature.  I am not sure if it is something that I will do on a regular basis or not.  It has been almost a year since he and I got together after many years, so in honor of him, here is one more reason that YouTube is Better than Television.


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Funny, and well-done. I think we should pick up on some of DM's old tricks to honor him. So you should continue this one..... I'm thinking of getting the "Random Japanese" thing going. Hope all is well on your side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he had a lot of good things going over at UBM.

    Things are OK over on the right coast. Planning a trip back any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing firm on the travel, but I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails