Monday, May 9, 2011

Music Monday-Big & Rich "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy"

It has been about four years since Big & Rich released any new material.  Both have released solo projects in the interim.  It was recently announced that the two would rejoin for the 2011 Xtreme Muzik tour featuring their Muzik Mafia of Gretchen Wilson, Cowboy Troy, and Two Foot Fred.  We first met the Muzik Mafia in Big & Rich's first video "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy."  A rollicking good time was had by all.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Dickster-
    Funny you should go with B&R, cause I have been wondering what happened to em'. Just now googled and I didn't even see you find re: Muzik Mafia Tour(I'll google that)cause, I am there if I can!

    BTW I have John Rich pegged to win this seasons 'Celebrity Apprentice'.

    Aloha my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song...By the way how are you? I was here for my blog walking routine. By the way I’ve added your link to my blogroll list. I’ll see you around! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails