Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold

Last week, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver announced that they were separating after 25 years of marriage.  Sadly, this is not at all uncommon for famous couples, but at the time, it sounded like they were going to work out their differences.  Today, it was revealed that Arnold had an affair and a child with a staff member 10 years ago.

Well with that type of revelation, I can understand the reason behind the split.  I also would not expect any reconciliation any time soon.  I had already heard the news when I was getting ready to go to work this morning, but my wife called me at the office to tell me that Ah-nold was a pig.  I agreed with her that he was definitely a jerk.  He is quite fortunate that Maria didn't perform a Lorena Bobbitt on him.

After hearing the news about Ah-nold and his infidelity, it reminded me of this scene of The Terminator from the movie "Pumping Iron." More after the clip.


It is apparent from looking at the clip and recent photos of Arnold, that he doesn't spend us much time pumping iron as he did in his competitive bodybuilding and acting days.  That is to be somewhat expected as one ages and takes on other responsibilities.  Perhaps if he had spent more time in the gym that sensation of cumming from working out would have satisfied him enough to keep it in his pants.  Perhaps, but probably not.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. A pig and a holier than thou asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dickster-- What an asshole! His cumm-uptance will be in the form of 'The Kennedy Shun'. That has got to be like waling around town with the mark of the beast.

    Reminds me of the line in I think 'Young Frankenstein' delivered by the immortal Cloris Leachman..."coming and going...going and coming...but always too soon"!

    Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This news about Arnold isn't surprising. I always thought Maria Shriver was to good for him anyway. He'll probably go on to do a bazillion remakes of his movies like sly Stallone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails