Monday, September 14, 2009

Music Monday-Three Dog Night "Liar"

After Barack Obama's speech the other night, and Joe Wilson's little boo boo, I could not resist making this my choice for Music Monday.  I was hoping to find an edited version that showed Obama's picture whenever they were singing the chorus if for no other reason than to aggravate liberals.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the link to current events, but it's not on my list of favorite songs. I'm also disappointed that you didn't take the time to create your own edited version to aggravate people like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it probably isn't even one of my favorite Three Dog Night songs. To be honest, I am surprised I even thought about it.

    video editing isn't one of my strong suits, especially on this laptop. things that take a large amount of memory tend to bog this old machine down. Need to upgrade.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails