Monday, May 11, 2009

Music Monday-Dean Martin "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime"

Since Sunday was Mother's Day, I decided to post a song from an artist that my mother used to enjoy, Dean Martin. As a kid, my folks would get out the old LPs and turn on the stereo. Sometimes we would listen to my father's Hank Williams, Sr. or Johnny Cash albums. Other times my mother would put on her Gary Puckett and the Union Gap or Dean. We were pretty much at their mercy. At the time, I did not appreciate their music, but now I have Hank, Johnny, and Dean on the iPod.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be DELETED without prejudice.




2 comments:

  1. I adore Dean Martin.

    He's a much better singer than Frank Sinatra, in my opinion.

    Yeah, I went there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails