Monday, September 21, 2009

Music Monday-Tim McGraw "My Next Thirty Years"

The main reason I am posting this song for Music Monday is for the following verse:

In my next thirty years, I'm gonna watch my weight 
Eat a few more salads and not stay out so late
Drink a little lemonade and not so many beers
Maybe I'll remember my next thirty years

For a while now, I have known that I need to lose some weight.  A couple things happened recently to get me to finally start working on it.  Last week I weighed myself and was about four pounds shy of my heaviest weight.  I finally decided I was tired of feeling shitty overall.  Then one day at work, I tore the seat of my pants.  I am pretty sure that I caught my pants on something, but the idea that it could have been just my fat ass also entered my brain.

 







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails