Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Roman Polanski

Thirty one years ago, Roman Polanski was facing sentencing for drugging and raping a 13 year old girl.  He was 31 years older than the girl.  Like a coward, the pervert fled the country and has been considered a fugitive for the past three decades. 

He was arrested in Switzerland over the weekend and is facing possible extradition back to the US.  Sadly, France, Poland, and the Hollywood elite are all coming to his defense.  They feel that Polanski is being treated unfairly and should not have to face punishment for his crime.  They and other progressives believe he has suffered enough for his crime.


BULL SHIT!  I know that our Constitution guarantees that there shall be no cruel and unusual punishments.  For drugging and raping a 13 year old girl, I believe there is no such thing as cruel and unusual punishment.  You see, I believe that anybody that does something like that should suffer. My idea of the ideal punishment for this type of crime is to hang him upside down by his testicles.  Then, he should be shot.  Extreme? Maybe, but I guess I am just not as enlightened as the French.  I have no mercy for pedophiles. 


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. About time that slime ball goes to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on this one. How has he suffered enough? What, because he has had to stay away from countries like mine (UK) that have an extradition agreement with the States? Oh yeah, cos that is obviously real suffering. I think not. What a joke. I hope he gets put in jail as he is a nasty pervert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is amazing to me that there are those out there who think he shouldn't be punished for his crime, but they are out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, a crime is a crime. But peoples' definition of crime changes. I think he should be hanged by the .... oh yeah, the neck! for a helluva long time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails