Friday, February 17, 2012

Organize Your Life

I do a lot of searching for things on the web.  A lot of times, I will want to go back to that site to look at the information a second time.  Unfortunately, I am one of those people that does not bookmark a lot of sites on my web browsers when I am surfing the web.  Consequently, I usually end up having to go back to the search engines to try to find the info.

What if there was an easy way to organize all of those pieces of information in one place without having to bookmark every site you find interesting?  Well, now there is with clipix.  Clipix is a free online tool that lets you create virtual clipboards that you can organize in the best way possible for you to go back and find when you n to later.

There are so many different things you can do with clipix.  You can use it to keep track of different places you might want to visit on vacation or books you might want to read.  It is great for creating a wish list that you can share for those dreaded "what do you want for your birthday" questions that come up.  I can never think of anything off the top of my head, but with clipix I can create a wishlist that I can share with others.

Recently, I made dinner for my wife and I that featured spaghetti squash as one of the ingredients.  It was the first time that I had eaten spaghetti squash, and I liked it.  I have started using clipix to clip different recipes to try featuring spaghetti squash.  The possibilities are endless.  Here is my clipboard of spaghetti squash recipes.

Signing up with clipix is simple.  You can sign up with your Twitter or Facebook accounts.  Go ahead and sign up and start organizing your clips today.  Let me know how you would use clipix by leaving me a comment.

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. This looks really interesting; it would be nice to have someplace besides bookmarks to use as a reference (can't tell what's what on the bookmarks). I'm off to check it out; thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails