Monday, August 2, 2010

Music Monday-Jimmy Buffett "He Went to Paris"

Last week was a frustrating week for me. Nothing major, just some inconveniences and minor setbacks.  We had a car in need of some major repairs, the screen on my cell phone went black on me, and the external hard drive that I had a lot of music and photo files crashed on me.  In the grand scheme of things, all very minor compared to what some folks are going through.

In thinking of my week and what to song to pick for Music Monday, I thought of a line from Jimmy Buffett's "He Went to Paris" that says "Jimmy some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."  It is one of my favorite Buffett songs, and one of the songs that I used to sing to my son as a lullaby when he was a baby.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Nice song, thanks for sharing!

    Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails