Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Reason Hoyer Must Go

It never ceases to amaze me how full of shit politicians are, especially my Congressman Steny Hoyer.  Hoyer actually had the nerve to call the expiration of the Bush tax cuts a "Republican" tax increase, and he says it with a straight face.  Hoyer seems to have a really bad case of selective retention going on.  The only reason that the tax cuts have an expiration date is because his party refused to allow the cuts to be passed as a permanent tax cut.

I have become more impressed with Charles Lollar the more I hear from him.  My guess is that he has a pretty good opportunity to beat Collins Bailey in the primary.  Here is hoping that Lollar gets the GOP nod and has the juice to send Hoyer out to pasture.  It way past time for that to happen.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Haven't you heard...every problem in the world has been caused by either the Republicans, George W. Bush, or the Tea Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that, I figure when the Dems lose control of the House in November, they can blame Bush

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails