Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Monday-Craig Morgan "This Ain't Nothing"

Frequently, the things we think are important, often aren't.  Sometimes it takes a little perspective to understand what truly is important.  Often times, that perspective comes after a lifetime of experience.  I am trying more and more to understand what is important, and I am finding out that material things are the least important.  Putting that into practice, however, is a bit harder.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Music Monday (on a Tuesday)! I was tired Sunday night and had to work Monday, so I didn't get a music post up till the evening. I also didn't get to visit the other Music Monday participants, but I'm here now! Here is my post..http://cakeblast.com/entertainment/new-music-monday/nmm-defiance-oh-the-band/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails