Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kevin Costner

Kevin Costner is celebrating his 53rd birthday today.  Since earlier this week, I posted a couple videos of Telly Savalas and William Shatner performing songs (I can't really call it singing) here is Kevin Costner with his band Modern West performing "Long Hot Night" on Opry Live.  All I can say is that I prefer his performance in "Bull Durham," "Field of Dreams," and "Tin Cup" to his performance here.  Though, he does do a better job than Savalas and Shatner, but that isn't saying much.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, but Kevin is celebrating his 54th. Birthday today. He was born January 18, 1955.
    Happy Happy Healthy 54th. Kev.
    Always,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops sorry. It always takes a while for me to get used to a new year. Still writing 08 on any checks I write too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails