Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mr. Rebates Update

Last month, I recommended signing up at the Mr. Rebates website if you were planning on doing any of your Christmas Shopping online.  I used them to order several of the presents I bought for my son.  Once you make a purchase through a Mr. Rebates site, it usually takes a few weeks for the rebate to be put into your account.  I had some funds in my account but had never requested a payout.  So about a week or so ago, I requested the available funds to be added to my PayPal account.  According to their website, once you request a payout, they process the payment in the first week of the following month.  Sure enough, on January 1st, Mr. Rebates had deposited $13 into my PayPal account, so it really does work.

Mr. Rebates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails