Sunday, May 16, 2010

Music Monday-Lynyrd Skynyrd "Simple Life"

It seems everyday we get busier and busier. Most of us, myself included, probably don't even know our neighbor's names, much less anything about them. I wouldn't even thing of going to a neighbor's house to borrow a cup of sugar. Instead, I would put on my clothes and head out to the store. It is kind of sad really.  It makes me long for a "Simple Life."


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails