Monday, October 26, 2009

Music Monday-U2 "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

A few weeks ago, U2 held a concert at Fed Ex Field in Landover, MD.  That concert caused a huge backup on the beltway and made my usual one hour commute home take about two and a half hours.  Since the Redskins are playing tonight at Fed Ex Field, I am expecting a nearly as hellish commute home tonight.  So U2 is my choice this week for Music Monday.








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. So how was the commute? The Southern route of the Beltway was crowded, but not too bad. I went right by FedEx without any problem, but saw a lot of traffic on the inner loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wrote the post last night and scheduled it to appear this morning. I was feeling a little under the weather this morning so I ended up taking a personal day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails